Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 12-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
AllThingsLuxury

Lightbulb Post your Business Facebook Page: Share and Support Each Other!

Good day, this has been a great forum so far for business owners coming together and supporting each other. In the nature of helping and supporting your fellow business men and woman, I have decided to make this thread.

If you have a business Facebook Fan Page, post it here to share it with others. Make sure you "Like" each others pages to help and support each other! My page is for "All Things Luxury", we are discount luxury goods and Jewelry business, view our page below, and thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Th...27570077330583

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
john5269

Thanks for sharing
john5269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
AllThingsLuxury

Thank you John, if you have one of your own, be sure to post it and I will "Like" it

-

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 05:49 AM   #4
jonh.mathew

informative post

jonh.mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #5
aagrosir

thank you, please visit our fanpage
facebook.com/grosirjawa

aagrosir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
Venus Brown

DO you really think gaining "likes" through this will be advantageous??

|
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
BassMac

Venus, I may not explain it well, but If I like allthingsluxury, that will not help by itself. However, others viewing his FB page will see me liking his FB page and may be interested to see who I am, thus driving interest to my FB page, and ultimately(fingers crossed) to my site. It takes a few moments and can't hurt, so why not do it? Now let's go like the luxury site.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BassMa...09132432443417

Last edited by BassMac; 01-03-2012 at 10:13 PM..
BassMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #8
jeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMac View Post
Venus, I may not explain it well, but If I like allthingsluxury, that will not help by itself. However, others viewing his FB page will see me liking his FB page and may be interested to see who I am, thus driving interest to my FB page, and ultimately(fingers crossed) to my site. It takes a few moments and can't hurt, so why not do it? Now let's go like the luxury site.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BassMa...09132432443417
you are saying right. Its a good way.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:34 AM   #9
lewis.jenefer

This type of social media marketing helps in great way in create brand awareness and link popularity.

|
lewis.jenefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:08 AM   #10
jonhmark987

very informative post

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:00 AM   #11
vamsi

informative post

|
|
|
|
|

vamsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:51 PM   #12
film103

Social media marketing is very important for growing your business.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #13
thoahanu

That's fine.

|
|
|
thoahanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:29 PM   #14
thoahanu

that's fine.

|
|
|
Old 03-06-2014, 08:38 PM   #15
thoahanu

I have many idea to suggest for your product.Can I help you?

|
|
|