Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-15-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Celsius

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Legionbox.com and oissite.com provide servers which are suitable for my needs and I need to know which way is better to go?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 10:32 PM   #2
codeablemag

Legionbox looks great for me, but you need to check your requirement if satisfy every need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
codeablemag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:38 AM   #3
CPU

You can rely on Superbithost.com bitcoin dedicated servers. They're honest, fast!
Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:14 AM   #4
kronos77

Have a look at servers from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:24 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx web host.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #6
grunn

The mentioned companies - legionbox.com and oissite.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:40 AM   #7
Gaurav mehta

Thumbs up Server to buy from a decent provider ...

You can go to the server basket service provider. I am using, their server for last 2 years and I have not faced any issue, server performing excellently. I have suggested my colleagues, they were using and till now, happy with its performance. Also, provide fast services and support team is expert to resolve our queries through chat and emails around the clock. Really Reliable server provider without any doubt you can trust easily.
Gaurav mehta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:29 AM   #8
TechnologHindi

why bluehost and hostgator hosting plans is highest rates offer.
TechnologHindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:47 AM   #9
How?

You will make right choice if you give Centohost.com EU dedicated server host a try.
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 11:30 AM   #10
tommylii

Services from swisslayer.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their unmatched services.
Their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 04:55 AM   #11
Edmund

Have a look at kvchosting.net. They have a good batch of the servers and they will be able to provide you with good SSD solutions.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote