Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 02:12 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Request For Hosting Advice

Hi, I, as many other hosting noobs around here, am after some hosting and need a bit of advice. I aim to host a website for a business/portfolio, as me and a friend hope to get ourselves self employed doing web and graphic design for local businesses. I also need a bit of space for a website for my band, and for a gateway for a local clothing company. I may offer to host some clients on our own server, should I have excess space, although, we're only just getting going and I don't want to set my sights too high just yet.

I have had my own hosting packages in the past, but it was always cheap hosting, or stuff I'd received from friends-of-friends, so I know first hand that the uber-cheap side of the market tends to evaporate a month or 2 into the contract.

I don't imagine I'd need any more than a gig of space, price isn't the bee-all and end-all but would be nice to get a cheaper host, since I dont have any source of income yet, more of an issue as far as money is concerned is that I need to be able to pay on a UK Debit Card. Also the more parked/external (i think i've used the right terms there) domains the better.

Thanks for any advice you can offer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
clo@

Taking into consideration your needs, I would like to say that visiba.com will be one of the best places to order cheap hosting plans at.
SPECIAL - get 1 months FREE on their minimus plan - MINIMUSTRIAL!

Good luck!
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:31 AM   #3
cheaproofing15

try checking out Host Gator. They are one of the leading hosting company.

l

cheaproofing15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
jennyjackson

I suppose you need more options to make a proper choice. Take a look at Hosting plans provided by vpswebserver.com. You will be pleased by their affordable prices, high performance solutions and helpful support.

|
- Free Setup - Managed VPS ? Dedicated hardware ? MS Hyper-V technology ?
jennyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #5
Edmund

I suppose you should have more reliable options to choose from.
Check for offers from Hostlatte.com, trustworthy hosting provider with cheap and quality services, you should definitely use them.
Get 35% off on their shared or reseller plans using coupon 35OFFLIFE.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:49 AM   #6
afrodita

Have a look at happy-hosting web hosting services.
This company is able to meet the needs of any discriminating web master.
And they have a 20% discount: CUT20OFF.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:19 AM   #7
How?

Can recommend you to check http://jumpline.com/ web host.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:57 AM   #8
Gorrilas

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one.
I know that Allwebnow is reputable host with cheap and stable solutions, you should give them a try.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:27 AM   #9
sunreal

http://101sitehosting.com/special-offer
You pay only 29 USD per YEAER and you will get everything needed and will have really good support from the company which is not new at all to the web hosting world.
sunreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #10
nelka56

If you still looking for server space i would like to advice you consider for hostome.com. They are providing cheap web hosting plans with high performance, useful features and knowledgeable support team.

nelka56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:59 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I would recommend HostDepot.com website hosting solutions. I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Use the promo FM1111 – 50% off the price on any order.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:16 AM   #12
Infinite

I totally support 101sitehosting suggestion.
Many webmasters from all over the world are pleased by their affordable prices and knowledgeable support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #13
markjones369

If your website is used for personal use, it is the easiest to get started with. Usually the basic web hosting is able to meet your website requirements. Read this article to know more about the adult hosting.

|
|
markjones369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:39 AM   #14
Grignard

IF you are looking for fast shared hosting solutions you can use Leveltenhosting without any doubts. You will be pleased by their high stability and helpful support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #15
adriantalon585

If you are into a dilemma of selecting the most suitable hosting service for yourself, then try online reviews on them. You will get ample of information and will become aware of the pros and cons of each hosting providers.

|
|
adriantalon585 is offline   Reply With Quote