Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #1
eigeehte

How do you build more backlinks for your website?

I want to building more backlinks and finding places to get them, doing more keyword research, writing more content to update my websites and blogs, checking SERP of your websites. How do you build more backlinks for your website?
eigeehte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
guptaarun

I do off page activities with do follow website, like directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, PR, blog posting and commenting, forums with signature, classified adds, Q&A etc. These activities help us to increase my backlinks if website is do follow.

Gifts to India
guptaarun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:22 AM   #3
sarthak

Do Off-page optimization and SMO (Social media optimization) like submissions to get backlinks and be active on facebook, twitter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sarthak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:25 AM   #4
serena85

I always go fro forum posting.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
markhamilton

I think, Do follow Web 2.0 submission, do follow social bookmarking, do follow article submission, do follow blog posting and commenting, do follow forums posting with signature etc. These activities help you to build more backlinks for your website.

|
|
markhamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
Meditrans

From twitter we get backlink but no back link from facebook.However we will get visitors from facebook,if your promotion is good
Meditrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #7
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by eigeehte View Post
I want to building more backlinks and finding places to get them, doing more keyword research, writing more content to update my websites and blogs, checking SERP of your websites. How do you build more backlinks for your website?
I get more backlinks from the different ways like Articles, bookmarking websites, blog posts etc.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #8
bikeraat

using more blog commenting and articles posting and forums posting

|
bikeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:58 AM   #9
NeoGills

I do forum posting to build back links and some time use Facebook to get traffic!
my friend can do forum posting for you here : Steve: I will Make high quality 50 posts on any Forum for $7
you can also see my signature to hire me.

Last edited by NeoGills; 12-17-2011 at 09:06 AM.. Reason: mistake
NeoGills is offline   Reply With Quote