Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-07-2016, 10:43 PM   #1
agiline

how can i check negative Backlinks & How can i remove?

Hi Friends,

how can i check negative Backlinks & How can i remove? Kindly suggest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
agiline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
Sangeetakashyap

Once a negative backlink has be made it can't be removed. The one thing which you can do to lower down its effect is by making a huge number of quality links that can increase the rank of your website on an instant. Well, it is not possible to raise the rank of any website in Google search engine quickly as Google decides what is the quality of it and how much traffic it attains daily and even the content used in it. Everything matters a lot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:14 AM   #3
James More

Well there is no tool to check negative or spammed backlinks but you can check it manually that where's the link is coming by google analytics.

James More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:35 AM   #4
Nexevo Technolo

you can use the google web master tool...

|
|
|
|
Nexevo Technolo is offline   Reply With Quote