Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-20-2016, 09:56 AM   #1
sarahdxb

Post Review my site

Hi

I have created a new site. Please check it here
10 Best Wireless Routers 2017

Please check and let me know what improvements I can bring in this site. Your comments, feedback, and suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thank you
Sarah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sarahdxb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2016, 01:34 AM   #2
stuffonix

Please also check my website stuffonix.com and get ways to earn online
stuffonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 05:05 AM   #3
brainboostpower

A useful site, but the loading time seems to be little higher.
brainboostpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 05:38 AM   #4
Serazine

Looding time seems little longer
Serazine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:02 AM   #5
jeniasir

Review my site

|
|

jeniasir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:49 AM   #6
Anna Richart

As I see, your site looks good and informative. However, the loading time is pretty longer and there is too much text on your site. it can make your site visitors confused and annoy. Pls, check it.

best air purifiers|best large room air purifiers|best air purifiers for office|best air purifiers for bedroom|best air purifiers for allergies|best air purifiers for pets|best air purifiers for mold|best air purifiers for dust

Last edited by Anna Richart; 11-29-2018 at 01:29 AM..
Anna Richart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:48 AM   #7
VictorHill

Nice information i have found on your web page.
Thanks for sharing.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:33 PM   #8
DroneOn

Just my 2 cents but the home page seems very busy. There is an awful lot of information on that page. And I noticed you have some twitter thing in the footer that I'm guessing is to show your latest tweets. I'm just mentioning the twitter thing because it says its not yet configured so if you were not planning on using that functionality I would suggest removing it. Overall, I'd say it loaded in a reasonable amount of time considering the amount on the pages.

Have a good one!
Old 01-06-2017, 10:06 AM   #9
itsjohnthronton

Hi Sarah,

the domain name of your website looks quite suitable. I have taken a look at its meta description too, its alright. But, here's the twist. Your homepage consists way too much of text on it, try decreasing it because it takes a lot of time to load and this is not good.

itsjohnthronton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:58 AM   #10
george.web13

Useful site, good info, great web design!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:19 AM   #11
avemlfy

your site loading time is too high..
. We are the professional
& ensure customer satisfaction.
avemlfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:41 AM   #12
sanusense

To be honest, content is stale and design a bit messy. When I clicked on Menu though mobile, it wasn't opening. You gotta change the theme as well as work on your content quality.

|
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:09 AM   #13
kateparkers

riew my site

kateparkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:11 AM   #14
kateparkers

We offers Laser hair removal Dubai prices are significantly low and highly affordable as compared to the cost of same treatment in some developed country.

Old 01-11-2017, 04:12 AM   #15
kateparkers

Are you ready to join best laser hair removal clinic in Dubai? We offers the best laser hair removal treatment in Dubai.