Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
adriantalon585

I want to run a site

According to me, SEO, marketing, designing, etc. are just some of the things that web designers and developers need to deal with. As far as SEO is concerned, I am completely new and I have no clue about it. How can I promote my site? When I am amateur in the SEO stuff which is a big hype now and there are also these techniques that I am hearing about that is needed to be mentioned in this as this is a big thing for me. Just I am begging for the help of the persons who are willing to help me and if that possible and will be granted a reward for their services.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
adriantalon585 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
Venus Brown

If your website is new , you can submit to the Google with the help of Google webmaster tool.Perform Onpage ad offpage.Add fresh and updated content to the website and be socially active.

|
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
digitalid12

Yes, .... you should be help to Google webmaster tool and do carefully on page and off page activity.
digitalid12 is offline   Reply With Quote