Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-17-2016, 09:35 PM   #1
arun001

Best hosting for my site ..

Hi one of my site is getting 20,000+ hits/day, I am using hostgator sharing hosting. I dont think this hosting plan can handle more traffic then this. Suggest me which hosting plan should I choose ??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
arun001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2016, 03:57 AM   #2
Michel001

They have doubtful reputation, so I would recommend you to look at much better one that has really good reputation.
It is Stratus4.com - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. Try their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
Old 03-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #3
thewebhosting

I must say, you are receiving good amount of traffic and any shared host won't allow you to host this website in their shared server. I will recommend you Linux VPS with minimum of 1 GB RAM for your website.

I could recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Linux and VPS Hosting provider. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices in all plans. AccuWebHosting holds the widest range of services starting from Super Cheap shared Hosting to High RAM Dedicated server. Also, your requirements are easily fulfilled in Linux VPS Earth at just $12.99 /month.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 04:42 AM   #4
stellajohn

Better you go with VPS Plan, Plenty of hosting companies and plans are there, Just check this, listed top 5 VPS hosting companies and their features are there-http://www.ihostingreviews.in/top-5-vps-hosting
Old 03-24-2016, 04:25 AM   #5
CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun001 View Post
Hi one of my site is getting 20,000+ hits/day, I am using hostgator sharing hosting. I dont think this hosting plan can handle more traffic then this. Suggest me which hosting plan should I choose ??
Taking into account your needs, I can highly recommend you to contact Swissns.ch as these guys are professionals. They will find the best hosting fit for your specific needs.

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

They keep their platforms spam/malware free and therefore have no issues with blocked servers, slow services and so on.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:18 AM   #6
canzsites

you can see : em4host.com
my site filexup.com there and work fine
canzsites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:53 AM   #7
sabmian

hostgator is always best

i'm provide healthy and beauty tips and also write on depression since 2010

sabmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:23 AM   #8
Dipikasoni

Some of the best hosting sites
BlueHost
Hostmetro
Hostgator
Fatcow

Dipikasoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:20 PM   #9
arun001

hi Guys Thanks for you kind suggestion will try one of them...
arun001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:38 AM   #10
clo@

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like these 3 web hosts:
1) Stratus4.com
2) Kvchosting.com
3) Dreamhost.com
They offer feature-rich and affordable hosting deals and good customer support, so you will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:38 AM   #11
storminternet

It looks like your site is most busiest site so I would suggest you to opt cloud hosting or vps hosting as bandwidth resources will be more on vps or vm than shared hosting.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 12:34 PM   #12
rayhan31

Use Godaddy. It is cheaper and reliable. But I cannot ensure the service of it because I didn't use godaddy earlier.
Happy Blogging!!
rayhan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:00 PM   #13
david_ho

what about hawhost

david_ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 05:11 AM   #14
Grignard

I'd like to say Smart-web-host.com is the perfect hosting to get any web hosting solutions at low rates. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 05:21 AM   #15
VictorHill

Good website you added on your signature, nice one!!

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote