Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
mjvndhsb

rss feed distribution.. good promotion?

have any of you considered or already put into use the ability to distribute rss feeds to other sites for your blog or news site?

I've noticed that several rss style search engines and "consolidated blogs" have been popping up and it might be a good way to acquire backlinks and clickthroughs by distributing your rss feed to these places..

anyone tried it? ideas against it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mjvndhsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
cris_mac

Uhh. I have never tried it. But same as you, I would also like to know more about rss feeds and how it can affect your site.
cris_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:00 AM   #3
peeping4dsun

i am trying it now and my woo rank doesn't show that I has feeds so I fight with that problem now. Otherwise I look to it as a way of proving that your site is not just another site in the NET

|
peeping4dsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
alina albert

I want to try this but it is not still clear to me that how can i use this and which kind of benefit i can get??
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:50 AM   #5
yugant

I think not important to rss feed.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 06:02 AM   #6
nathanleo

Feed Validation.
Properly Promote Your Feed.
RSS Auto Discovery.
Feed Icon.

nathanleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 10:33 PM   #7
quantumleap

Put the appropriate effort into marketing your RSS feed, so you can increase adoption and spread the message contained in your RSS feed :-
  • Feed Validation.
  • Properly Promote Your Feed.
  • RSS Auto Discovery.
  • Feed Icon.
  • Submit To RSS Feed Directories.
  • Tell Your Email List That RSS Is Available.
  • Send A Press Release.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:10 AM   #8
quantumleap

Put the appropriate effort into marketing your RSS feed, so you can increase adoption and spread the message contained in your RSS feed.
Feed Validation.
Properly Promote Your Feed.
RSS Auto Discovery.
Feed Icon.
Submit To RSS Feed Directories.
Tell Your Email List That RSS Is Available.
Send A Press Release.

Old 06-30-2022, 03:51 AM   #9
quantumleap

Put the appropriate effort into marketing your RSS feed, so you can increase adoption and spread the message contained in your RSS feed.
Feed Validation. ...
Properly Promote Your Feed. ...
RSS Auto Discovery. ...
Feed Icon. ...
Submit To RSS Feed Directories. ...
Tell Your Email List That RSS Is Available. ...
Send A Press Release.

Old 07-06-2022, 12:57 AM   #10
quantumleap

Feed Validation. ...
RSS Auto Discovery. ...
Feed Icon. ...
Send A Press Release.

Old 07-06-2022, 06:10 AM   #11
pharmasecure

1. Feed Validation
2. Properly Promote Your Feed
3. RSS Auto Discovery
4. Feed Icon
5. Submit To RSS Feed Directories
6. Tell Your Email List That RSS Is Available
Send A Press Release.

|
|
pharmasecure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 12:12 AM   #12
quantumleap

Feed Validation. ...
RSS Auto Discovery. ...
Feed Icon. ...
Send A Press Release.