Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
afternoonsun

Question What is the best Age to get Pregnant?

It is so surprising that our community today is changing rapidly that women are not concerned more in their pregnancy. I find it disturbing to see pregnant women without husbands... More disturbing to see young girls now becoming mothers.

As to this point, it makes me wonder...
What is the best Age to get pregnant?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
N SUN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
afternoonsun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
TPT

All very disturbing indeed, the whole thing with teenage pregnancies and underage marriages, not to mention some women getting more than 5 children. A real heartbreak it is for me.

My opinion on single mothers differ though, my own mother was one (before she met my dad) and she claims it's because husbands can come and go, but a child that's yours will always be yours.

Ah well, About the question, I think that the best age to make a child is around mid-late 20's

offers website hosting for beginners and experts alike!
Our websites are very easy to use, designed specifically for your convenience. Check us out on
TPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #3
mtv123

I think age between 23-25 years.

mtv123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Jerome15

at least over 25 years old

l

l
Jerome15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 AM   #5
serena85

You must see when your body is ready for this between age of 21 until 30. The best for your health is to be young 22 or 23 because the body can heal faster after the birth.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #6
colby65

Because of Universities and college education which is equally important to make a decent living nowadays, I would suggest the ages between 25-30.

|
colby65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #7
seo123

between twenty to Twenty five is the best age to get pregnant.

|
|
seo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
afternoonsun

thank you for posting your opinions.

N SUN
afternoonsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
uoftenwholesale

Quite useful information.
Thanks.

electronics

uoftenwholesale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
weblover50

between 25 and 30 I think..
and
weblover50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #11
rickylee1097

I think 21-25
rickylee1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
sergeyk

it is well known that it depends on personality of a person but the average age is 22
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #13
prbiorbyt

The good age to become pregnant is when you know you can already handle the responsibility of bringing up a child. When you are financially and emotionally ready for such a commitment. About the age of 25, women will be at their most fertile, and most likely to get pregnant.

prbiorbyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #14
peterraimi

I think its better to pregnant age from 22-27

|
|
peterraimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #15
sam davis

The ideal age to get pregnant is between 25-28 years old.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote