Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 08-02-2018, 09:43 AM   #16
AizaKhan

Which i'm using for photo editing and making

Photoshop Express
Paint.NET
Pixlr.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:57 PM   #17
Miles_Ramsey

I still prefer not to use various kinds of online services due to the limited functionality, but I resort to using several programs from Adobe and Corel Draw. But I am only engaged in processing, so that half the work is the work of the photographer. Among these, I worked with the platform Splento https://www.splento.com/headshots-photographer-london including personally

Last edited by Miles_Ramsey; 11-13-2018 at 12:45 PM..
Miles_Ramsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:42 AM   #18
anbeshivam01

Photoshop cs6 is the best software for better edit.

Shivam

, m
anbeshivam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 02:04 AM   #19
vashikaransutra

How can i learn photoshop

|
|
|
|

vashikaransutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 05:32 AM   #20
horizontour

If you want to get use the photo editing software. You can search on Google, there are various photo editing software sites. This is good information.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
horizontour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 11:52 PM   #21
rajkiran

Adobe Photoshop is the best software for editing pictures.
rajkiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:11 PM   #22
leenahahim

Many online tool are available .. For better one canva is best.
leenahahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 11:30 PM   #23
leenahahim

Online free tools are available and canva.com is photo editing tool.
leenahahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 03:21 AM   #24
alexalex22

Just for me Lightroom will meet 99% of my editing needs, and for the other 1% Photoshop is more than adequate, as it has layer masks and the content aware brush. I often use presets from https://parkerarrowpresets.com/ website - they are super cool. Initially I have been skeptical of these presets as a newbie. They are everywhere and I feared they might be a waste of money, but now I changed my mind - they are great
alexalex22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:10 AM   #25
akashsharma1

Adobe Photoshop
Skylum Luminar
RawTherapee
darktable
Photopea
Corel Paintshop Pro
Corel AfterShot Pro
Gimp

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote