Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

What are the advantages of using Cloud VPS solution?

I came across kjmanagedsolutions.com web site and recognized that they offer Cloud VPS hosting solutions - this attracted me.

What privileges will I have with Cloud VPS?
Any comments on this host?
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
martinhelen

This website hosting is easy to use and safe for the website hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
martinhelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
RDS Hosting

To be more specific. A cloud VPS has the ability to dynamically scale it's resources. If your require processor, disk space or memory usage you can adjust it on the fly or set it to adjust for your needs or may shut the cloud vps off when not needed and turn it back on again when it is.
Mose cloud VPS services bill you on a per hour basis. I believe it's averaged to 730hrs/mo.

| PH. 1.877.442.7674
RDS Hosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #4
Michel001

Take a look at webwerks.in and their Cloud VPS solutions as a great alternative.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #5
WeddingsZone

Thanks for sharing this information, will keep an eye when am deciding to upgrade to Cloud VPS in the not too distant future

Irish
website. if its a
or
in ireland then visit

&

WeddingsZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:34 AM   #6
Edmund

I suppose you should have more options to choose from. Take a look at 7Host which procloud solutions are quality and trustworthy, you won't regret of using them.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:23 AM   #7
CPU

Think that you will make really perfect choice of web host. Kjmanagedsolutions.com looks to be reliable.
I've dealt with their billing department, administration, sales and support, and all of them are very friendly, and understand your situation while providing quick solutions or feedback.
I will be continuing to use their service in hosting my various sites.
Thumbs up and continue the great work!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #8
Gorrilas

As an alternative I suggest Newpush.com solutions. They are reputable host with helpful support and high performance solutions, you should give them a try.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #9
storminternet

The main advantage of cloud vps hosting is 100% uptime even if hardware node goes down for any reason. You can also have scalable resources to fulfill your needs.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #10
48-14

I suppose you should look for customer reviews on suggested hosts
48-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 AM   #11
clo@

No doubt, Kjmanagedsolutions.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and small business.
Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%, it seems more like 100% to me.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #12
Infinite

If you are in search of quality Cloud VPS solutions I suggest you to try Simplehelix.
You will get scalable solutions with helpful support for reasonable prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #13
skwmk2012

As for greencloudhosting.co.uk pricing, I must say that it is competitive. I've heard much good information related to them, people like their honesty, even in things like automatically refunding for downtimes that exceed their 100% uptime guarantee - something which many hosts not only require you to prove, but often even deny.

Hosted Exchange 2010 l Cloud Computing for Business
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:33 AM   #14
How?

Think that Webwerks.in will be the best for getting Cloud VPS packages.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #15
Grignard

If you are looking for reliable Cloud hosting solutions you can totally rely on 7Host.com. You will be pleased by their affordable prices, featured plans and knowledgeable support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote