Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
wtox

Send a message via ICQ to wtox
how could we get our site top like google

i want to know that how i can move our site at high list like google

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
wtox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #2
funeral

Search engine optimization is the best way to get high ranking on Google,
here are some basic steps
1, On page optimization (Keywords,Meta Tag, Link optimization , Img Optimization etc)
2, Search Engine Submission (Google, Yahoo,bing etc also Submit the website on WM Tool)
3, Html & Xml Site maps.
4, Off Page Optimization ( Directory's , SB,Lb,Aticle Submissions, Blog, PR, Commenting, Etc)

Above steps you can use for your keyword ranking, steps are same concept are same but working methods are Different so choose your keywords very carefully and optimize your website after reviewing competitor's website.

or Hire a SEO it will help you

for any other information you can send me PM..

funeral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
josefaryan

Like Google? or Top in the Google? Seems like the first one. But, i don't have such great idea to compete with the Google. However, i can answer to the second one i.e. to do the SEO (off-page and on-page).
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #4
andersonsjohn

I too agree with the second one.... Do On page and Off Page Optimization for the website...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
jwmann2

At the end of th day, its all about backlinks. Take your backlink and put it where other people will see it. If you have great content, readers can and will do the SEO for you. How often have you seen posts where people have posted helpful links?

|
|
|
jwmann2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #6
ruixuan

Thanks funeral shared this important information.

|
ruixuan is offline   Reply With Quote