Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 10-28-2017, 05:17 AM   #1
Mohamed Med

stock trading prices

online stock trading : website provides synthetic stock exchange market where you can purchase digital shares of Internet projects. Buying digi shares of a project you are receiving rights to gain dividends from this project and at any time you can sell your shares for the best price. Each digital share brings a dividend on your account on the daily, weekly, or monthly basis. The amount of dividend depends on project. Your income includes dividends and growing price of shares.To sell the shares open the ’My shares’ web page, select a share and click the ’Sell’ button. Then specify the amount you want to receive for each share, and enter the number of shares that you want to sell. If you want to sell quick specify the less price. The shares with less price will be sold first. Also the time between when your shares are on sale before they are actually will be sold out, depends on the activity on market. If market is slow and there are no buyers willing to buy the shares you will wait longer. 8911

http://online-stock-exchange.com
Mohamed Med is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2017, 09:16 AM   #2
DanielVettori

Stock trading is too risky especially with silly and non-regulated brokers. I have worked with Alpari, as they allowed Stock/Shares trading but it was a total disaster with the company too getting bankrupt and all such stuff, I will never waste my time with such broker.
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote