Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Sean101

Post Staff Wanted: Xbox Reviewer: Paid Job

Forum Name: Xbox Live Fan
Positions Available: Reviewer (Game, Console & Accessory)
Link to forum: http://www.xboxlivefan.org/

Pay & Earnings details..
XLF Reviewers are paid on a Per Review Basis. The Current Rates are..
Game Reviews: £0.50
Console Reviews: £0.50
Accessory Reviews: £0.50

Note: You can write only game reviews, only console reviews, only accessory reviews or all 3.

Cash Earned can be requested at anytime as long as your Earnings(£) Due is at £10.00 or more.
You will be paid any cash you make on XboxLiveFan.org via PayPal.com.

Extra Benifits For XLF Reviewers..
- You get access to the XLF Staff Room.
- PM inbox message limit of 100.
- You can send out PMs to 50 other members at a time.
- Your post count will still increase in the "Posting Games" forum.

XLF Reviewer Requirements..
- You must use the Review Templates provided when writing reviews.
- You must keep the XLF Reviewer Signature Banner in your Signature at all times.
- You must attach your Signature to all Posts & PMs you make on the forum.
- You must always be subscribed to your Reviews in order to be notified of any comments on them.
- You must always be subscribed to your Sticky Topic in the "Say Hello To The XLF Team" forum

If you would like to become a XLF Reviewer, please reply below & we can talk about it further or sign up to My Xbox Forum and send me a PM. Thanks!

Note: I have not yet finished writing up a review template for consoles & accessories, so for now, i will only require you to write game reviews. The templates for writing reviews on consoles & accessories will be finished by next week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sean101 is offline   Reply With Quote