Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-28-2016, 07:34 AM   #1
tommylii

quality and reliable hosting services

Comparing services from QHoster.com and iFastNet.com, which host would you stick to and why?
What's your would-be choice?
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2016, 04:30 AM   #2
samant

I think bluehost is best quality hosting services

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
samant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 12:36 AM   #3
jagdishrock

You must check there reviews section there you will get good detail about there services and support

jagdishrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 03:06 AM   #4
mastersite

I think you need to describe the niche of the web hosting services you are interested in?
If you need vps - go for the hostgator. If you need good dedicated server - https://www.webis.pt/en/dedicated-servers.php
That would be your solution. They have 50% OFF with coupon code webis50
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:39 AM   #5
peterlee1768

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdishrock View Post
You must check there reviews section there you will get good detail about there services and support
Yes of-course, I am with you. If someone wants to know about any services or product then we should check there reviews. From there you can get the real picture.

|
|
peterlee1768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:39 AM   #6
Grignard

You know QHoster.com services worth trying and their stable servers cost not much.
They have a stainless and high reputation to have a deal with them putting no further questions.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:13 AM   #7
clo@

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

For me, QHoster.com would be the best choice. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Their servers are located in UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:49 AM   #8
Edmund

Being on your place I'd use iFastNet.com services. They are well-known among webmasters in delivering of quality shared hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:12 AM   #9
How?

I have been using Plusplushosting.net premium shared hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
Extremely knowledgeable and very patient, it has been outstanding to work with. I have used and will continue to use their hosting for all my business and personal web hosting needs.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 02:16 AM   #10
sunreal

If we are talking about VPS I think that this one is the best:
https://vpsget.com/ssd-vps-europe.php
They have good prices and good speed.
sunreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 04:21 AM   #11
david jones

i think u shud check their reviews on the internet to come to the final decision
david jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:58 AM   #12
jerryperes

If you want a reliable web hosting services then you can contact me. I am sure, this will help you.

jerryperes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:54 AM   #13
skyhost12

skyhost.pk is a reliable and comfortable web hosting services in Lahore Pakistan

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:27 AM   #14
sashwatmegh

Godaddy and bluehost is affordable and reliable hosting service.

|
sashwatmegh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 10:23 AM   #15
pinoytv9

proven and tested. i think online or hostgator

pinoytv9 is offline   Reply With Quote