Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-21-2015, 05:32 AM   #1
Grignard

SSD VPS Search

I would like to find the most reliable place for ssd vps hosting service.
Have seen that Kvchosting.com supports these features within their hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2015, 09:50 AM   #2
poojakelkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grignard View Post
I would like to find the most reliable place for ssd vps hosting service.
Have seen that Kvchosting.com supports these features within their hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
If you looking for cheap host with best services , Imhosts is one of them , that provide several services as web hosting, dedicated hosting , cloud hosting, VPS hosting, email hosting, colocation hosting, shared hosting and datacenter services with affordable price and quality services.
poojakelkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
shiraoshi

As an alternative host, you can check out 4Goodhosting. You know what? I have used a branded host before but the service is disappointing. After signing up with 4Goodhosting, the service was fantastic and I am very surprised. The pricing is much reasonable and the servers are very fast and stable. The most amazing thing about them is the speed of the support. They respond in minutes and not hours. They can be reach anytime because they are 24 hours active.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:27 PM   #4
mollywilson866

I have one of the best quality ssd based vps service provider i.e go4hosting with excellent features.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:55 AM   #5
ArchRabbit

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.
ArchRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 06:42 AM   #6
grunn

A2hosting.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying because they are worth trying.
Support is able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Plans are full of useful resources which help to run web sites successfully.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:45 AM   #7
Michel001

I am glad to use Kvchosting.com service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot.

ENTERPRISE SSD VPS - Free additional RAM & SSD SPACE + 10% OFF for life using coupon “labor15”
Old 09-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #8
Celsius

A2hosting.com provides trustworthy SSD VPS deals with high uptime and their prices are low.
34PRESTO is their 34% off.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 08:18 AM   #9
MustDie

https://www.a2hosting.com/vps-hosting-compared
Appears good?
In this case do not waste your time and sign up for them. I'm sure with them you will be able to get really good services.
MustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:42 AM   #10
CPU

I know that findmeavps.com is a good option to deal with, their experts will find the best vps hosting solution for your specific requirements. Your sites will be in good hands, trust me.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:10 AM   #11
mastersite

http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost...b-hosting.html
As it was mentored - is the best place for the search. They are believed the best SDD provider.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:35 AM   #12
SanGoku

Yes I second 4Goodhosting as well. These guys has been the best hosting provider I have ever used. I have bought their vps hosting for reasonable prices and I get what I pay for. The performance has been excellent and I don't have any complaints so far. My sites are always up 100%. I agree that their support is 24 hours because I can easily reach them and they will respond in few minutes and not hours. Very happy customer here.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:49 AM   #13
Edmund

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:12 AM   #14
Gorrilas

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:00 AM   #15
Infinite

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote