Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-13-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
NaraAzimvoa

I need hosting.

I need hosting.
i find information this forum:

what do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NaraAzimvoa is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2016, 04:02 AM   #2
CPU

How much disk space, bandwidth do you need? What is your monthly budget?

Hostwinds.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.

I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:19 AM   #3
kunalkumar

If you want hosting then my suggestion is that godaddy and hostgator is best choice ....

|
|
|
|
kunalkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:07 AM   #4
farhandiesel

You must go through Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting providers from them select one as per your requirement and budget

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:43 AM   #5
henrylos

godady and hostgator is good

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 03:45 AM   #6
clo@

Maybe SolVPS ?

Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
Old 10-26-2016, 03:51 AM   #7
Gorrilas

Being on your place I'd deal with webhostingzone.org, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well around the clock and their prices are reasonable.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 04:35 AM   #8
How?

If you need professional web hosting provider check out these hosts:

1) Plusplushosting.net - Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
2) Stablehost.com- So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
3) QHoster.com - Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount

Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:26 AM   #9
jamewayne

I think Hostgator is best now

|
jamewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 01:18 AM   #10
Bluewelthost

Hii,
There are so many good providers in the market with different prices.so,
what are the requirements and budget you are looking for?
we are happy to assist you.

with regards,
bluewelthost

Linux VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers -(NL, US)
Bluewelthost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:32 AM   #11
jamewayne

hawkhost and bluehost is my choice

|
jamewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 11:30 PM   #12
aravinthrj

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaraAzimvoa View Post
I need hosting.
i find information this forum:

what do you think?
What are you trying to say. i can't get you. what information did you find.
aravinthrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 01:17 AM   #13
a-b-c-d

Good web hosting and professional SEO are two important facts!
Keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success!

Can recommend you to look at kvchosting.com and their ssd web hosting solutions. They also offer seo hosting packages along with many c-class ips.

Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 04:12 AM   #14
Grignard

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:26 AM   #15
speedweareu

bluehost is the best choice if you are looking for faster and reliable hosting.

speedweareu is offline   Reply With Quote