Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 06-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
Kannor

Why should I invest in cryptocurrency?

Why, what and how to invest in cryptocurrencies?
Kannor is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 02:47 AM   #2
Elmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannor View Post
Why, what and how to invest in cryptocurrencies?
IOTA has a great potential, besides it has zero transfer fees and almost instant transfer speed. Anyway, your decision to buy IOTA should be based on thorough research, for example check this link https://www.crosslytics.com/c/iota/predictions/
Elmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:08 AM   #3
Kannor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
IOTA has a great potential, besides it has zero transfer fees and almost instant transfer speed. Anyway, your decision to buy IOTA should be based on thorough research, for example check this link https://www.crosslytics.com/c/iota/predictions/
Sounds great
Old 06-12-2018, 03:32 AM   #4
Yam

Ethereum! Ethereum is a great coin with a devoted team and incredible technology. It’s shocking to me it isn’t priced higher. Under $300 seems like a steal to me. It’s technology blows Bitcoin out of the water and their team doesn’t get into arguments and split off all the time either. Buying Ethereum is a great investment for the future.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:02 AM   #5
harry oscar

Cryptocurrency lending

investing in bitcoin is not like investing in stocks and bonds. Investors buy stocks and bonds because they bring in future cash flows, interest and principal income in the case of bonds and dividend for stocks, and capital gains from a possible increase in price in the future.
Find out more legit sites for cryptocurrency to know how to invest https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-lending

Last edited by harry oscar; 03-04-2019 at 02:04 AM.. Reason: forget to mentioned the source
harry oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:37 AM   #6
Kannor

Also, I think it is a great opportunity to get a stable passive income without any affords.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:16 PM   #7
FrankLee

To earn money of course. I prefer to trade cryptocurrency with leverage via Monfex. It is very profitable and safe. I have been working with these guys for a half of the year and should say I am pretty satisfied with their professionalism.
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 05:44 AM   #8
Ageshka

It seems to me that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future. I know several people who invested money in bitcoins for $ 2 and were able to sell them for $ 10,000. I'm very sorry that I didn't invest my money in cryptocurrency before. Recently, the Bitcoin cost began to fall, but there appeared many other, more affordable cryptocurrencies, for example, I recently watched prices for litecoin. I found where I can buy litecoin with credit card, I found a cryptocurrency exchanger with good prices. I like that in this exchanger there is a chart of cryptocurrency prices, it helps to understand the growth trend of one of the currencies (this is a good time to sell it) or the best time to buy (when the value of this cryptocurrency falls). You can find on the Internet a lot of articles that describe cryptocurrency market trends in more detail, this will help you choose which cryptocurrency is better to trade.
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote