Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 12:27 AM   #1
CPU

Need help to choose web hosting provider

Require up to 50 gbs of disk space
+ register 3 (.com, .org, and .info) domains with the extension in the USA

I have found Cloudarion.com
What can you say about their web hosting services?
Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 02:25 AM   #2
Infinite

It seems you need VPS at least.
I would recommend you to have a look at qhoster.com - I'm sure there you will be able to get what you need.
They have multiply locations and they offer lots of payment options to chose from.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #3
clo@

I've been with Cloudarion.com for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive. Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:02 AM   #4
horizontour

If you want to get help to choose the web hosting providers online Hostgator, hostinglelo, hostlelo, hostozo etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
horizontour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:38 PM   #5
a-b-c-d

Cloudarion.com - SSD XEN/KVM Linux VPS in German, Los Angeles, Switzerland and Russia start from 10 usd. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:40 AM   #6
tommylii

QHoster.com and legionbox.com are trustworthy hosts which are good enough to have a deal with.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:43 PM   #7
Michel001

I've finally found a good home with Cloudarion.com website hosting service.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
I am totally impressed with these guys.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:37 PM   #8
Jebber

Try to find something on the sites reviews. So you can definitely find something good.
Jebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:03 PM   #9
Mollster

I can offer you to see all the registrars on this resource https://hostings.info/domains. There will be presented the prices for all domain zones, as well as distribution by geographical affiliation and many other points. It is extremely convenient that everything is represented by a single list and there are reviews of real users.

Last edited by Mollster; 03-22-2019 at 05:06 PM..
Mollster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:15 AM   #10
How?

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Cloudarion.com have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service.

Server Location – Russia, Usa, Switzerland or Germany!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 04:30 AM   #11
peterlee1768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebber View Post
Try to find something on the sites reviews. So you can definitely find something good.
Agree with you.

|
|
peterlee1768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:10 AM   #12
afrodita

Accounts which asvhost.com and libertyvps.net provide are worth trying.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:14 AM   #13
scopehosts

Consider some of the Important factors while selecting Hosting provider
- 24/7 Support
- Good Knowledge base solutions for basic technical issues
- Instant Setup with Best Discounts
- Best Virtualization type
- Atleast 30-days moneyback policy
and more.

hope these points will help you to select the Better host for your needs.

Beyond The Connection - Since 2008

|
|
|
|
|
|
and
scopehosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:31 PM   #14
DouglasP24

Try to find someone with better features,

Someone who can help you with our other hosting or server needs which you might require in future so you have everything under one roof.

As mentioned above some one with important factors like
Reliable and Secure - with 99.99% uptime
Low Prices, Simple Terms
Use Only What You Need - a la carte
24/7 Support by Phone/Chat/Email
and
DouglasP24 is offline   Reply With Quote