Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-20-2015, 09:58 AM   #16
Lou Vincent

I have been using Serveria since last 2 years, it’s really wonderful hosting provider with highest priority been clients-satisfaction and I believe that they have fully achieved it throughout their career of past 6 years, as they were founded in 2009. They all range of offers from Dedicated servers, Shared Hosting to Cloud VPS and much more. Also, it’s very easy to work with them due to their outstanding customer service, it’s available 24/7!
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:34 AM   #17
manish955

There are many hosts but i can only recommend the one which i have experienced.i host my site on bigrock hosting service they are probably subsidiary of webiq team.till now my experience is fine, i am still using it, support is good, plans are genuine, and service is rarely down.through ads i have seen many other like godaddy and hosgator but never used them, though i believe they are also good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:38 AM   #18
chachuju

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.
chachuju is offline   Reply With Quote