Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 08-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
sinicline

Looking for 'the' SEO spe******t for consultancy

Hello all.

As you can see i have just registered on the forums.
I used to be active on the SEO forums on Jim's World back in 2001 and 2002 and i have since build a big business in the Netherlands for which i have used a lot of knowledge that i have gained back then.
Since the SEOchat forums ranks very well for certain search terms i guess "this is the place to be" these days.

We suffered a Penguin penalty that caused our long tail search terms to disappear and have done a lot to improve on our rankings.

We have been disavowing, writing websites to remove links, remove pages that have been spammed, changed the way affiliates link to us etc... etc...

Still we do not get the penalty lifted after a reconsideration request and i am therefore now looking for a (the?) SEO spe******t that can help me with consultancy to get our penalty lifted (or not).

This spe******t should offcourse have experience with disavowing links, reconsideration requests, link strucures, inbound links and all the neccesary tools to measure everything etc... etc...
I would like to set up a meeting in person for a whole day.
I reside in the Netherlands but i do not mind travelling to the moon and back for this consult :-)

Who would you as a SEOchat user recommend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote