Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-20-2016, 06:03 AM   #1
mahisharma3200

Purpose of using keyword in SEO

Hello Friends,

I want to know that What is the main purpose of using keyword in SEO? tell me ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
mahisharma3200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 07:18 AM   #2
Mr.Genius

It is a tool which helps you to target and attract the right audience for your website.

Think about it this way: People search on Google and other search engines. Behind every search, there is a need to be fulfilled, a problem to be solved. For example, you might use the keyword "how to play the guitar" or "guitar tips" ( The problem - you don't know how to play the guitar and want to learn how )

Some keywords have high commercial intent whereas others have very low commercial intent. For example, "best insomnia p i l l s" is a keyphrase with a very high buyer intent, the user has a problem (insomnia) and he or she needs a relief (p i l l s). "When was John Lennon born" on the other hand, has zero buyer intent.

So the purpose of using keywords in SEO is to target relevant keywords which can drive targeted traffic to your website. These will be different for every industry and niche. By doing an amazing job at On-Site and Off-Site optimization, you can rank your website in the top results in Google and hence, drive f r e e targeted traffic to your site.

Mr. Genius
Mr.Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:20 AM   #3
Mr.Genius

Sorry for that, I couldn't reply at all, I was getting this "You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again." Gosh, finally made it work, what word is "bad" in this post?

After finally rephrasing everything and changing my examples, I somehow made it work, I think the problem was in the f r e e word - why in the world is that considered bad? I think F R E E is a wonderful word ))
Mr.Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:53 AM   #4
vwebdevelopment

In search engine point of view particular phrase or word that is type in search engine page is treat as keyword. Keywords are intended to act as shortcuts that sum up an entire page.
vwebdevelopment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:13 AM   #5
marvinsam

Keyword play an important role in SEO its the major thing that we are working for

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #6
hema22

When people search for information online in the search engines, they go about it by typing in what we’re looking for into the search box. In order for your site to become available when people search for information, the search engines need to determine that the site is valuable so that when people search online they can find your site

hema22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:39 AM   #7
hema22

Submitting articles for SEO. ... These directories allow articles to embed links to other websites with relevant anchor text. Popular article directories are considered authority sites and are constantly crawled by search engine bots

hema22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 06:18 AM   #8
Dipika

Choose the right keyword to optimize your website.

|
|
|
Dipika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:09 AM   #9
abinaya

Thanks for sharing with us, great explanation

|
|
|
|
|
|
abinaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:21 AM   #10
Linisha

Choose the correct keyword to optimize your website easily.
Linisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:34 AM   #11
johnstyle

Keyword play an important role in SEO its the major thing that we are working for
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote