Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 02:50 AM   #1
staceybrogan

Which is your favourite holiday spot for you?

For me the best is Switzerland..How about you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
staceybrogan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
haaiamerica

Dubai is my favorite holiday spot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
Kunalmathur

Switzerland ! I like also.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
gabrielnagy

I really do like Austria and Switzerland...cool places with snowy mountains and lots of tourist attractions.

gabrielnagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:40 AM   #5
surajk

I like to spend my holiday in Indian city because all Indian holiday places are amazing

|
surajk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:15 AM   #6
ShoppingMonk

Ooty is a amazing place in India

ShoppingMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:14 AM   #7
beezmap

My cash is value 50x theirs and other people suppose i am a star or somebody necessary. thus primarily I become everything i am not: wealthy and Famous!

beezmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:46 AM   #8
sergeyk

it is Helsinki. i like really much!
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM   #9
speed208

The place where i can get Beer and Beautiful Girls.
speed208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #10
jallyjames

Go to China and have some peaceful natural places. China has the best traveler attraction within the world.

jallyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:00 AM   #11
joshi

Goa is my favorite holiday spot.
joshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
steven.

for me the best holiday spot is london and dubai

|
steven. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #13
Tootsiie

That would be Hawaii. Sandy beaches beautiful scenery and pretty people.
Tootsiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 AM   #14
smith067

my holiday sport is paris
smith067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
James Andy

I think Dubai is pretty good because you will find lots of places and activities overthere like hatta safari, helicopter tour, burj khalifa tour etc.

|
|
James Andy is offline   Reply With Quote