Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-12-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
ncjbhd

PR remove links added ?

Hi,

Just after people opinoins on a newish site iv'e been working on... The site on first update got a ok PR4 with 4 links... over the last month I added link to loads of site forums etc....

This update I got it to 30 BL's ... I thought great... no problem...
No budget etc so I was pretty happy until I see my PR4 go to PR0 internal page are PR3,PR2 then PR1....

I was hoping the Home page would start passing some more PR but the PR has gone.... The site is still listed in google include the homepage...

Is this just a glitch ?

Could it just be my toolbar DC ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2014, 01:05 AM   #2
sanketflurry

You must do more backlinks with unique content which help you to get your pagerank back and you must go through on page optimization of your website with fresh content
sanketflurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:45 PM   #3
hoangdungksp

A long time ago google not update PR website

hoangdungksp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:13 AM   #4
senior

Location: 150 North Radnor Chester Road, Suite F-200, Radnor, PA 19087
Thanks for information share it.

senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:22 AM   #5
farhandiesel

You can good some Offpage seo technique with good quality content will be good for your homepage

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 10:20 AM   #6
heartlessss11

Currently, only the PR does not matter
cho các doanh nghiệp. Hoặc các cơ sở kinh doanh các mặt hàng cao cấp cần nâng tầm giá trị sản phẩm của doanh nghiệp trong mắt khách hàng. Tạo dấu ấn riêng khác biệt với các đối thủ cạnh tranh còn lại.
heartlessss11 is offline   Reply With Quote