Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-14-2015, 07:50 PM   #1
n00b007

Personal Blog - Travel, Life, and Food

Hello,

Please review my new blog

http://curiouseagle.com

Here, I will be posting about travel and adventure, food, life hacks, and my thoughts ...

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you do, you understand !! >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smile Please
>

Adventures of Curious Eagle >
n00b007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2015, 12:36 AM   #2
stylediva

I visited your site. The top menubar is missing some vital links. Its totally blank. The content of your website is also not consistent. I saw one post in Devlagri language popping amidst English posts. Thats lack of consistency.

I see the uniformity i clearly lacking in the content. you need to work upon that. Lest you will loose the users interest. BTW what is the use of creating a website that is not serving to the needs of the audience?

Hope you will work upon the issues and implement the corrections to make it a nice site. All the best!

I am here to share the blogging experience and challenges with fellow webmasters. Ask me any question and I will try to help you to the best of my ability
stylediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:02 PM   #3
n00b007

Thank you Angel

Smile Please
>

Old 09-17-2015, 09:03 PM   #4
n00b007

Hi StyleDiva, Thanks for feedback. I guess I will avoid posting in Devnagari (Hindi / Marathi) and will keep it exclusively in English.

Smile Please
>

Old 11-01-2015, 07:57 AM   #5
Attie

Nice wedsite. You don't need to change anything.

Attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:13 AM   #6
Wiliam1

There are many blogs exists about it...You only needs to search on Google...

fun things to do
Wiliam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:33 AM   #7
Dreme195

Change font in logotype - that's first thing you should do!
Dreme195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:35 AM   #8
george.web13

It's not bad.
But you have to make a professional logo.
That will make your design better!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:20 AM   #9
laura_helen

I like your blog design and everything. keep it up and post more informative blogs..
laura_helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:22 AM   #10
ikraam

nice one , go ahead

ikraam is offline   Reply With Quote