Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-13-2017, 08:18 AM   #1
kronos77

Need a reliable dedicated server ...

A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com provide SSD shared plans which are entrancing for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?
What're your thoughts of them?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2017, 05:46 AM   #2
How?

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).

I would also recommend a good alternative called hostplay.com - their dedicated servers look quite good and affordable.
Server locations: Bulgaria, Sweden, Netherlands, Russia.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:46 AM   #3
huesolution2008

In 2017, if you talk about reliable Dedicated server, I have been using dedicated server since 2 years from ,which is bought from Host Surf UK
huesolution2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:56 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I know that kvchosting.com is one of the best places for getting ssd shared and dedicated server hosting plans. Pricing is quite reasonable. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:22 AM   #5
Infinite

As I know servers from RapidDedi.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters. These guys know how to keep everything working. Just choose the suitable plan and you will definitely be satisfied.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:23 AM   #6
Michel001

I just got started with dcxv.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.

Check out their dedicated hosting packages. Pricing is reasonable.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:47 AM   #7
Grignard

As an alternative option I know pmgchosting.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:10 AM   #8
SanGoku

Sorry but I have no idea about them. The only fast and reliable hosting I have used is only 4Goodhosting. They are more faster compare to the traditional host I have used in the past. Servers are very reliable and stable. Customer service is fantastic. You can get a support response within few minutes which really unbelievable. I trust them 100% and I have no complaints. If I were you I will definitely give them a try today.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:07 AM   #9
johnnguyen1

You can use via hawkhost's service

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
johnnguyen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 02:29 AM   #10
ishusharma

There are numerous of Company who provide reliable Dedicated hosting in the market, you can compare different reliable, affordable hosting provider in Indiahostreview.
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:35 AM   #11
ishusharma

I would suggest that you can Compare different reliable dedicated server from Indiahostreview
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:46 AM   #12
bidaddy

I recommend you use Vultr

|
|
bidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote