Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-26-2014, 03:25 AM   #1
deepitseo

do you like goverment job

do you like goverment job

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2014, 05:19 AM   #2
Tweetcinema

Yes,I do like because it provides a lot of facilities in comparison to the private companies!!

Tweetcinema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
thatguy1986

They have pros, and cons. Much is required in terms of dedication though.
thatguy1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:50 PM   #4
ChristyMathew

Of course i do like, i like to work in government sector.
ChristyMathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:53 AM   #5
shere0901

I would like govt. job. Getting govt. job means getting a golden deer. But It has no independent working just like slab. So, I change my decision and happy trading with forex business.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:26 PM   #6
signandprint

yes i like government jobs , even i am also trying and preparation

|
|
|
|
signandprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:01 AM   #7
rutuja.joshi

Government job is always better due to job security. This is what matters a lot for balanced life.
rutuja.joshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 10:04 PM   #8
marclewis

Yes, i agree with you. Government jobs are better than private jobs because there are many facilities in government jobs such as insurance, pension, medical facility, etc.

|
|
|
|
|
marclewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #9
dantefrizzoli

I cant confirm or deny this statement

|
|
|
dantefrizzoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:05 AM   #10
nhan6tot8

thành viên mới tham gia diển đàn up ủng hộ bác

nhan6tot8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:27 AM   #11
kindlesupport

Yes I like Govt Job.. I think Govt job is BEST to Private job..Because Private Job is not Permanent job.But Govt job is Permanent and many facilities in government Jobs..You Know Very Well...

|
|
kindlesupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #12
ffundoo

Yes, I like Govt Job... I think Everyone like Govt Job to compare Private Job..
|
are some segments that women find the best one to shop for.
ffundoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:26 AM   #13
pbhalodwala

Yes, i like government job.

pbhalodwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:01 AM   #14
sinGN

Yes i do like

sinGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:16 AM   #15
manalisoni

Yes me like Govt Job

manalisoni is offline   Reply With Quote