Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 1.78 average. Display Modes
Old 05-07-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
Budd

Review my site

Hello all,

Been a member of this board for a long time. Would you take a look at our carpet cleaning las vegas website and tell me what you think? See any errors, misspellings anything that could be changed?

www.NaturalDry.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #2
sin123

Nice site.

sin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:30 AM   #3
VictorHill

Nice website, Very light color use on your website.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:53 AM   #4
FineGadgetsUK

Hey Budd,
I visited your site and found "© Copyright 2013 NaturalDry.com" so please update it and also the website title is too long and exceeding meta title character limit, so reduce it and use your targeted keywords.
FineGadgetsUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:37 AM   #5
LetsTryThis

Nice website. Great work on both website and carpets !
Maybe you should open your videos links in another window (target="_blank") to keep your visitors on your website.

|

|
LetsTryThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:44 AM   #6
jackychen92

Very cool. I really like your building ideas.
jackychen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:59 AM   #7
victor19xx

I enjoyed your website style

Last edited by victor19xx; 06-16-2017 at 09:38 PM..
victor19xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #8
Budd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FineGadgetsUK View Post
Hey Budd,
I visited your site and found "© Copyright 2013 NaturalDry.com" so please update it and also the website title is too long and exceeding meta title character limit, so reduce it and use your targeted keywords.
Nice catch! Thank you!

Old 05-10-2017, 06:22 PM   #9
Budd

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsTryThis View Post
Nice website. Great work on both website and carpets !
Maybe you should open your videos links in another window (target="_blank") to keep your visitors on your website.
Good idea! Thank you!

Old 05-10-2017, 09:05 PM   #10
vogiang

Your website looks very friendly.

|
vogiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #11
conrad369

Only point I could find negative is the small lettering. It will create problems when seeing your site on mobiles. The rest is obviously question of taste and if you like green you must like the page.

A well designed Site is Life's too good to waste it.

you need to leave the trodden paths.

Last edited by conrad369; 07-04-2020 at 12:40 PM..
conrad369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 06:02 PM   #12
Budd

I've tried changing the color of the links, but they still stay light colored. I have no idea how to get the links darker.

Old 05-14-2017, 09:25 PM   #13
manavatmix

Good aesthetics & a lot of content. Does it run on Wordpress?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:28 AM   #14
career2nextorbi

Nice website the colour combination and the graphic side of the site is awesome i thing there is no need to take any kind of tension in the front end by the first look it seems the awsome site

now would you do the same thing with my website..

career2nextorbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #15
Techbmc

Your website has nice design, simple and professional, keep it up.

|

|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote