Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #16
affdec

I like comedy and action movies.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:11 AM   #17
Grace Hall

I like Action movies.........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:54 AM   #18
messi007

I also want to watch latest and new released movie..but there is a problem..i have limited bandwidth of my net provider.speed is also not as good as yours. Its really a badluck for me..

messi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:01 AM   #19
johnstyle

Amazing spider next part is releasing in this year, it is my favorite.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:00 PM   #20
DanielCuttridge

I like sci-fi mostly. Star Trek :P Also I really enjoyed Elysium

DanielCuttridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:25 AM   #21
markhascole

Here is the list of horror movies of all time: https://www.reviewsdir.com/best-halloween-movies/
markhascole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:16 AM   #22
smith1

Titanic

smith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 05:07 AM   #23
Supooff

I enjoy all kinds of movies. I use showbox.zone app to view content, movies, and shows. I am a huge fan of fiction overall. But if I had to pick one genre it would definitely be horror. I enjoy horror so much I even made a blog to talk about how much I enjoy it. For me horror is a genre that can explore so much and can show us unique stories that show the other sides of characters that other genres can’t show us so well. It is a genre where creativity can flourish. It is so versatile. It is also a genre that actors can showcase their skills in the best ways. For example one of the best performances of this year definitely goes to Toni Colette in Hereditary. She blew me away completely. It can bring out the best from actors. It can also be visually stunning (a good example would be Suspiria) and it is a genre that can make you feel things that you never feel in other types of movies.
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 12:29 AM   #24
henrybolt

Avenger nice movie

henrybolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:40 AM   #25
Kevin

I think, everyone likes watching movies. And I'm no exception. Unfortunately, we can't watch the movies that haven't released yet. But thanks to Typhoon TV APK https://www.firesticktricks.com/typhoon-tv.html, I have a big line-up of movies and TV series. It features all the trending and popular videos.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 08:46 AM   #26
adclassified

watch latest movies online on yutumovies.com which is a great website embedded streaming site and movie watching website.

|

|

adclassified is offline   Reply With Quote