Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 10-17-2014, 12:42 AM   #31
tahir741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak Kaushik View Post
Yes, Google Plus helps to increase in Google Ranking because it gives us do-follow links.
i agree with you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tahir741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:52 AM   #32
stephenfernande

google+ improves site rankings and gives Do-Follow link

stephenfernande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:10 AM   #33
avowzone

You can rank your Google Plus post with Google plus but can't rank blog post.

avowzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #34
riwseo

Google + give lots of effects one of them is Local Listing...that affects ranking..
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:20 PM   #35
krtyaseo

Yes,Google Plus helps to increase in Google Ranking...

krtyaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #36
Webro

I a thinking of using Google+ a lot more, It is a social media platform I have not got involved in much. I am currently re doing my website so will start to use it from then, has anyone got any good tips on how to get involved in groups and help my SEO?

Webro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:13 AM   #37
esourceparts1

Google plus more helps to increas in Google ranking. it gives us do-follow links.it will improve the ranking of your website.

esourceparts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:29 AM   #38
bidyananda8080

when i start a blog with blogger i posted some article about SEO topics with some good keywords and share it on google+ and when i search for the keywords in google it doesn't show my website but i can find that i share in google+ on Second row.

bidyananda8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #39
przemekny

Google+ does increase rankings

przemekny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:53 PM   #40
AupairQuest.com

Yes, Google+ will affect the ranking for sure.
AupairQuest.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:07 AM   #41
SnackMemory7

yes Google plus, as well most social sharing sites such as facebook likes will help your ranking. many people have those share buttons, look at youtube doesn't Google own it? it has done of share buttons.

while you still can!

The cereal
SnackMemory7 is offline   Reply With Quote