Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
forexate

Review my Website

Your review of my website is appreciated

forexate.com

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
forexate is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
fatpauly

looks amazing. A lot of work has gone in to that. Well done :-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fatpauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:05 AM   #3
jtindia

i got one problem when reviewing your site it is redirected me to some other site ....

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:41 PM   #4
howardpowell02

Its Amazing.
howardpowell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:03 AM   #5
gozlukcuamca

comments

it seems good but the banners on the right/left side and in the bottom are annoying i think. if you change some of them, it would be better
gozlukcuamca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #6
UnifiedFreight

Nice site. Like it. A bit too crowded for me though.

UnifiedFreight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:18 AM   #7
nick.rap13

Its ok. I dont like very much the banners left and right.
Maybe you should minimize the number of banners.

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
idscraper.com

Looks nice, but it does lack in the too 2D-ish design. Why don't you add some shadows?

Other than that I like the functionality!

- find webmasters who know what they're doing!
idscraper.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #9
Syp

not liking the banners as it takes away the focus from what the site is about. I think the general look can be a bit more polished.

but its a good idea. keep up the good work!

if you're bored come visit my comparison site, its super awesome!
Syp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:24 PM   #10
alllena679

Hey

Nice site...But I thought a bit too crowd in your website design.

Business:

Facebook:
alllena679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
jimcary

amazing site

jimcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
meisaacs22

Looks good
Old 12-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #13
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #14
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote