Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
vjproduction

Review my interactive website

Hello,

On my site you can:

- play / paint on the grids with interactive blocks
- explore and try many different color schemes and themes (every gallery has unique combination)
- follow the dialogue / story composed of movie quotes (for ex. when you enter Gallery 1 you hear the primary audio clip - move the mouse over the tab "1" to hear the secondary)
- follow the overall progress - galleries will gradually turn into collages of interactive images
- place your own image on grids - with or without audio clips

This is my very 1st site, so I would like some reviews on design and overall visitor experience.
Link is right bellow in my signature (and also in my profile).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vjproduction is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #2
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote