Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
tonybrown2387

Link Building Tactics

I feel a great pleasure every time when I find something to ask or share in this forum. I am looking forward to logical and relevant replies for my questions. All of us know that link building is considered as one of the reliable and effective techniques when it comes to improving rankings on a search engine. Sales as well as traffic are easily achieved through link building. One should always try to make full use of contextual links while dealing with link building. Patience is much needed as one has to make a sound research and then implement which takes some time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
tonybrown2387 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
BlazerD
Banned

Link building take lots of time to be stable your back links and traffic. Regularly done link building activities gives you result after some times. Patient is the main thing in SEO.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #3
davidhudson

These are some SEO off page tactics.

1.Submitting to Website Directories
2.Content Creation
3.Networking & Building Relationships
4.Optimizing Your Social Media Presence
5.Asking
6.Submitting News Releases to Distribution Services
7.Leveraging Co-Marketing Partnerships and Initiatives
8.Guest Blogging

|
davidhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #4
Graeme Jones

Send a message via AIM to Graeme Jones
Very informative posts.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

|
Graeme Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #5
shockgarden143

Link Building Tactics

1.Article Distribution
2.Blog Commenting
3.Submit Your Blog & RSS Feed
4.Get .Gov links
5.PR 3.0
6.Buy Links and Request Links
7.Forum, Group Postings and Classified Ads
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
Darrelljones

Yeah link building is an effective offpage SEO technique used to increases the number and quality of incoming links from external sources ,thus helping increase a Web page's position in the search engines and Contextual link building is one of the newest ways of promoting your website. It is done by placing links in the content in such a way that a reader is enticed to click on it. This can be done by submitting articles on article submission websites.

Darrelljones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:52 AM   #7
Pankaj11

For me the various link building techniques that i use for my blogs are::
1. Article Submission.
2.Directory Submission.
3.Social Bookmarking.
4.Blog Commenting.
5.Forum Participation.
That's it and some time also use Guest post as a back link to my site.

Pankaj11 is offline   Reply With Quote