Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
madhuriarora

Computer?Laptop?Mobile

Which is better? Computer?Laptop?Mobile?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #2
synchronous

computer is better.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
synchronous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
webspekers

Now days three are more useful to us, I prefer the Laptop is best to work and mobile to communicate with needy persons.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:33 AM   #4
ShelleyM

Every has its own specialties, But i will say Laptop and a well featured phone is best. Because we can carry both things anywhere easily without any issues and use for our convenience.

ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
sergeyk

all these will be good to have. but it depends on your purposes, for what you want to have it.so, computer combines everything.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #6
riksworld

I prefer the mobile then Pc and then laptop.

riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
terrijhon

For gaming Computer.for work Laptop and mobile is necessary every time for me....

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #8
nagavenkata

According to me, Laptop is better.
nagavenkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
westminster

They all have their own benefits in today's technology. Mobile for connecting to people with a voice. Laptop in case you are always on the go with work. Desktop for at the office, or home, that you can ALWAYS work on from your own leisure.
westminster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #10
albertjhon

I think that the laptops and cell phones area unit vital.Different times and have completely different effects.

albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #11
muzz

I think laptop is best

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:58 AM   #12
rummy26

First preference mobile
second preference laptop
third one is computer.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #13
devendar

i think laptop is better.

|
|
devendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #14
sam davis

I would go for laptop, it is very handy and efficient and reliable to use too.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:51 AM   #15
swati12

I think best option is Laptop..............

swati12 is offline   Reply With Quote