Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 02-12-2015, 12:25 AM   #1
studyict

Question How to get approve GA

Help me and teach me , how to get approve from GA ?

if my website is url : www.studyict.com
any feed back for my web ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

studyict is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2015, 02:07 PM   #2
MasT3RminD

Send a message via ICQ to MasT3RminD
Just follow the adsense policy strictly to get ur website/blog approved fast... make or post unique contents or articles....... avoid copyrighted stuffs.. should have decent traffic... Best of Luck

MasT3RminD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 04:45 AM   #3
jessicalad

Google authorship is used for verifying your blog or updating the content with google verification. But as per the latest update this google authorship has been banned due to lots of spamming into it.

|
jessicalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 11:48 PM   #4
marvinsam

This service has been banned by google due to spammy content

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote