Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 03:31 AM   #16
andresbrock399

I'm happy you liked the plan. There is still several labor to be done, particularly the blog fraction, and confidently you will rapidly be clever to like more substance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
andresbrock399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #17
jamesarnold80

Your site has good design. Try to add some unique content.

jamesarnold80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #18
marksebastian04

Stellar looking mate..keep the good work..

marksebastian04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #19
taipres

Nice site i'm not a fan of dark themes myself, they hurt my eyes and I find the text hard to read.
taipres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #20
brettryder111

Since technology is ever evolving, the number of web design applications increase almost every day. There are hundreds, maybe even thousands, of applications to choose from if you want to make your web designing task easier and more fruitful.

|
brettryder111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #21
Alexander2456

As you said, the design of the website is really attractive and smart. Visibly it has a good construction.

Alexander2456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:22 AM   #22
haven.hatty

There is still some work to be done, especially the blog part, and hopefully you will soon be able to enjoy more content.

|
|
haven.hatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:45 AM   #23
Harjeet

thanks for sharing this useful site..

Harjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #24
CDKRSS

Hello,

First, your website is really nice.

I will make 2 rapid comments to improve your organic SEO on google and others

I will change the h1 tag with the keywords of the h2 tag.

In the text, I will use strong letters to insist on your keywords : Additionally we will do onsite search engine optimisationso ... search engine optimisation in strong character.

-
-
CDKRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #25
jimihendrix939

It is one thing that is very hard to miss. You are going to love every bit of it and still feel like as if you want to get more.

|
|
jimihendrix939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #26
warren12

I think the header is too dark I can not really see the picture. Design of steel compared with the Apple logo, i cloud is much better effect in the steel, the improvement is needed.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #27
chrisjones30

Yes,,it is a good effort by you. I like the design
chrisjones30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #28
SinghVineet

site color theme is bit too dark... rest the site is good.
SinghVineet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #29
Kunalmathur

yes Really I visit your site. i like this project.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #30
mastid

That looks incredible - well done!!

Wish I could produce that sort of work