Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 AM   #1
williamcastro22

SQL Server and PHP

SQL Server with PHP and I am experiencing some problems. I can give you some background on my problem. SQL server is my external SQL database. I have a PHP code to connect. It's like okay; you will see a very slow recovery for SQL Server. It drives me to the wall. Contains a copy of the database to try to solve this problem, SQL Server system for the local N / W is the Server - the SQL. I found a few errors. To address this issue, I do not know the correct procedure. I share that knowledge with you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
williamcastro22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #2
Spoint_Vinil

did you tried for phpmyadmin first in xampp server .I think it works and if not it will be easy to get a solution from there

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:49 AM   #3
loenmilton

Yes u are right
loenmilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
tonyfrost8

The thing called as ASP is essentially a Microsoft entity. Non-Microsoft web or online servers don't run it these days no matter what the instance may be.

|
|
tonyfrost8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #5
samuelbacon7

To create your website using PHP, first of all get a web hosting service that holds PHP. This will provide you a place to store; host the files which will execute on your PHP website.

|
|
samuelbacon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
rondisney6

The SQL Server with PHP is my preference and I am experiencing certain problems with the whole thing these days. I can stretch you a number of background on my problem.

|
|
rondisney6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
gregbarnes12

I have a PHP code to connect. It is like nothing you'll see a very slow recovery for SQL Server. It gives me the wall. Contains a database to try to solve this problem, a copy of the local N / W of SQL Server is a server - SQL.
gregbarnes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #8
thomasclark6

I have found a very slow recovery for SQL server when I connected the code for PHP. To solve this problem, you must contain a copy of database.

|
|
thomasclark6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #9
godric

Is your website already published or are you trying to figure out the problem in your PC? What exactly are you having difficulties with?

godric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
stevepatton

The language also provides a web based phpmyadmin to create database tables in the easiest way. It supports all database language like MY SQL2.0, SQL, etc.

|
stevepatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #11
bobmorrison

I am dealing with a problem, which is related to the PHP and SQL server. I will tell you my problem in gist, which will help you to solve my problem.

|
|
bobmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #12
johnhedberg3

I really do have a PHP code to link and I can see that it will work out just fine for the needs that I have regarding this site that I am running.

|
|
johnhedberg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #13
tonyjobs8

The QL Server with PHP is what I am experiencing a number of problems with these days. I can stretch you a number of background on my problem.

|
|
tonyjobs8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #14
oscarkeller

Search engines value these directories that house thousands of links under hundreds of categories, especially so, when submissions are manually checked for search engine optimization prerequisites.

|
oscarkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
nelsondisney

I would like to connect from a PHP code. If you see some slow recovery then it is driving to the wall, I tried to solve the problem in the database copy.

|
nelsondisney is offline   Reply With Quote