Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-08-2015, 07:51 AM   #1
tommylii

What domain registrar do you use?

What domain registrar do you use?
Pananames.com is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar I plan to reg some domains with, what do you know about this company?
I appreciate any input.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2015, 11:29 PM   #2
mollywilson866

I personally use go4hosting as a domain registrar , its services are really good and affordable , it offers several hosting services as dedicated , cloud, vps , web hosting, colocation , email and data center services.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:53 AM   #3
Gorrilas

If you are looking for really attractive domain registration solutions you can rely on offers from smart-web-host.com. You will receive fast support and great offers by visiting their offers page http://smart-web-host.com/clients/link.php?id=7
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:47 PM   #4
Suprabhat

I have been using Hostgator owned Site Domain Registrar as well as the same hosting which they provide because I have never faced any downtime on there server even after hosting 15 blogs on a single server
Suprabhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #5
daardo

Many of the registrar companies should include services like local trustee for particular domains with restrictions, .. but often my domains were often removed without reason... and support didn't answer my calls. During cooperation with many global registrars, finally I found a trusted registrar - EuropeID. I can fully recommend their services, I've never had any problem with their services! List of domains EuropeID.com offers is truly impressive I hope I helped you.

|
daardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:37 AM   #6
jesicamy143

I am using godaddy
jesicamy143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 01:19 AM   #7
samba1233

I am using godaddy domain register for my blog . it is very good and gives enough support

samba1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:03 AM   #8
ht600

I used Namecheap but now i moved to GoDaddy.

ht600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:58 PM   #9
siddaiah

HI,

I am using GoDaddy to register my new domain because they give domains for new users at lowest prices.

siddaiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:50 AM   #10
farhandiesel

Godaddy is best domain register place you will get all type of extension available

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:04 AM   #11
Kalista

godaddy. Never use other domain registrars. So don't know how to compare godaddy with others.

For Your Happy And Healthy Life -

Tech Blogs -
Kalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:39 AM   #12
jerryperes

Domain name registrar is a service that allows you to officially register your desired domain name and no one else can own it. I refer Easy, it provide best services and technical support to customers.

Last edited by jerryperes; 01-12-2017 at 10:39 PM..
jerryperes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:14 AM   #13
hongta

I am utilizing GoDaddy to enlist my new space since they give areas for new clients at most reduced costs.

hongta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:33 AM   #14
skyhost12

IF you are looking for best domain registrar and reliable web hosting service provider, then you must try Sky Host at least once. Sky Host is providing economical web hosting and domain registration services at lowest costs.

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:48 AM   #15
alexis jordan

I use Mask pattern generator this is often an excessive amount of simple tool. It conjointly free and useful. If you would like a lot of detail concerning Mask pattern generator visit here is my web log. Thank you most.

alexis jordan is offline   Reply With Quote