Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
AsifSE

Send a message via Yahoo to AsifSE
I need reviews on my site

hello ! everyone here
please I need your one minute and write reviews on my site thanks
see my signature Great lakes loan and cash until payday for reviews thanks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
AsifSE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
akalanka47

Good Site. keep it up.

akalanka47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #3
MixboxIam

Forgive my honest, I don't think your website is professional enough to attract visitors. Even if the visitors enter your website, they may leave your website immediately.

My suggestions are: 1. Widen your webpage to 960 or 1024 pixels, now big screen has become more and more popular. 2. Add a banner to describe your website, a good banner will let your website look more professional and informative. 3. Change the footer of your webpage, it is too simple.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:28 PM   #4
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:13 AM   #5
Grace Hall

good work..........nice
Thanks for sharing.....

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
MixboxIam

Really great design! proper color combination and wise font selection! Love it.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:54 PM   #7
infamous

good work nice structure

Last edited by infamous; 01-21-2018 at 06:18 AM..
infamous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:13 AM   #8
Sufi Guru

I need reviews on my site

hello ! everyone here
please I need your one minute and write reviews on my site thanks

my website about sufism :- sufiguru.com

Sufi Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:52 AM   #9
TwissBill44

Your signature link takes me to a blog that is in my opinion cluttered and difficult to navigate. I would suggest making it responsive so that it can be viewed on any size device.

TwissBill44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:57 AM   #10
johnwiliam

great work .. good site
johnwiliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:05 AM   #11
Mike.lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixboxIam View Post
Forgive my honest, I don't think your website is professional enough to attract visitors. Even if the visitors enter your website, they may leave your website immediately.

My suggestions are: 1. Widen your webpage to 960 or 1024 pixels, now big screen has become more and more popular. 2. Add a banner to describe your website, a good banner will let your website look more professional and informative. 3. Change the footer of your webpage, it is too simple.
I agree with you. I dont think this website is similar. Background, banner, color etc... are messy.

I leave after 3s. You should have done more to have a professional website

- Great tool to boots up your sales
Mike.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:21 AM   #12
craftedindia

Buy own domain and used own blog name to write it
Craftedindia: We sale Indian home decor products online, Cushion Covers, Pillow Covers, Showpiece, Handmade Products, Kids Products, Living Room, Decorative Products, Kitchen & Dinning Products Online,

craftedindia is offline   Reply With Quote