Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
bobo.cx

OPTIMIZE YOUR SITE SUCCESSFULLY FOR Google.

In The field of SEO, man is to go to all The boss SE impressive reverse, public relations, The listed SERP (search Engine ranking position), but not all succeed. The reason, The Google search Engine again just ordinary. Every time grab cached page or update PR and reverse it changed its algorithm and stay in this especially first and all confused. So let discuss some basic knowledge, a according to The index and ranked in The Google and.

] let us begin to a site that is fresh, completely new, just get it done W3C certification. How you will get it by Google index, So that The contents of The cache it regularly update. There have been many times for The special people discuss topics, but The problem is not fade away. The concept is still clear all. So I just think The three simple steps, this will help The new site.

1) first, make sure your site mentioned in the phrase, you can reasonably expect the interested party search, often in your HTML text, not as words and photographs.

2) submitted to Google your website is not in all the suggestion, and consider the SEO in failure, because you are actually told Google yourself, your web site is "new" on Internet, and start participating Google isn't just a search engine. Instead, it is based on the more complex and "logic" algorithm.

* mistake, people basically not to increase website Google use their web page added.

3) ask relevant web pages and web links to your web site administrator, and encourage your readers to link to your site. This will bring the people directly, it will also allow Google such search engine to find you.

B] now, once you go, you will obviously want To function in Google book, so each time of spider grab consistent basis, you must understand the complete con search technique, it cache you page. To, a spider.

Google's results are based on the four main criteria

1) keyword density
Keyword density can affect your web page ranking. Keyword density high higher is your ranking, and should always be including contains key word 30-40 words of the rich content, to increase keyword density.

2) highlight key words
Your choice of key words, should appear in the title, META tags and H, the body also has some. So you should not be not to the definition of the word Google Google body. This means that H and P labels should has gone hand in hand with each other, to flutter.

3) rankings and reverse links
More links to your website better for your website and your website is about web page ranking. Google also considering the word [or anchor texts appeared in your reverse links
Code:
< A > click here < / A > is about
< A > example Google < / >

4) content
Some say, your website content is king, but for me, it is actually adsense wear crowns, on his web site, if the right content. Construction contents and users will only interested in reading.

Once you successfully for Google optimization, will be the last frontier, you will have to make your web site for a conquest and success, is traffic. Once realize your website will start on the front page of the Google feature words, you have therefore start to get more traffic and visitors. Here are some simple steps, with them, just simply realize they when you for your website do SEO.

1) in the right place for your meta tags to insert the key word.
2) descriptive and Alt text name and your images.
3) your website use of related words.
4) use advertising consciousness, to assess the relevance of the whole text.
5) to optimize your title and Meta tags.
6) use the links in the anchor text key words.
7) you submit your site to the search engines and directories.
8) content update
9) internal links structure
10) link building one way, two-way and three road}
11) the first post
12) news bulletin
13) BBS information release
14) advertising
15) "Google web site map production and installation
16) blog creation
17) some films, and forwarded to the more video sharing sites such as YouTube.
18) in social bookmarks part of the site. These can get some good fast traffic (don't spam).
19) pay direct advertising web site, and you the same theme.
20) participate in PPC advertising, including Google's Adwords, yahoo search marketing and Microsoft adCenter, etc.
21) please for your website alliance plan
22) do virus marketing, production and your website link additional things.
23) included in your website link any E-mail, you send the signatures.
24) produce some business CARDS, and let them the distribution.
25) mentioned that your site to your friends and family, and required them to be passed on to others (word-of-mouth advertising).

So the future of the article, I summarized the I experience i. I make the game since last year, I think this is to better understand the game and not be taught about it. Try to Go ahead, I mentioned the step to end. I doubt anyone would be unsuccessful. I will say, I have already got the field SEO. But according to these steps and the last one important thing PATIENCE. Without it, you will fail, I have made it quite.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
harryjohn99

These tips are very important and I want to add one more thing in this. According to search engine guidelines we can't use multiple keywords in H1 tag as it is most important On Page factor which helps in ranking of a web page so we should avoid such things to do as it will count in black hat SEO.
harryjohn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:01 AM   #3
johnzaci

Thanks you all guys who have contributed in this thread!!!
I found you all very informative and full of knowledge

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

johnzaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
priyank

Arizona Video Production

If you want to get more information about the Arizona Video Production.
Arizona Video Production
Then I will give you one link just open it and see all the information about the Arizona Video Production.
priyank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
DavidHart

Send a message via Yahoo to DavidHart
Your information is very important and very valuable for human beings. Thanks for the sharing nice info.

|
|
|
|
|
DavidHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:26 AM   #6
Webmastergrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo.cx View Post
In The field of SEO, man is to go to all The boss SE impressive reverse, public relations, The listed SERP (search Engine ranking position), but not all succeed. The reason, The Google search Engine again just ordinary. Every time grab cached page or update PR and reverse it changed its algorithm and stay in this especially first and all confused. So let discuss some basic knowledge, a according to The index and ranked in The Google and.

] let us begin to a site that is fresh, completely new, just get it done W3C certification. How you will get it by Google index, So that The contents of The cache it regularly update. There have been many times for The special people discuss topics, but The problem is not fade away. The concept is still clear all. So I just think The three simple steps, this will help The new site.

1) first, make sure your site mentioned in the phrase, you can reasonably expect the interested party search, often in your HTML text, not as words and photographs.

2) submitted to Google your website is not in all the suggestion, and consider the SEO in failure, because you are actually told Google yourself, your web site is "new" on Internet, and start participating Google isn't just a search engine. Instead, it is based on the more complex and "logic" algorithm.

* mistake, people basically not to increase website Google use their web page added.

3) ask relevant web pages and web links to your web site administrator, and encourage your readers to link to your site. This will bring the people directly, it will also allow Google such search engine to find you.

B] now, once you go, you will obviously want To function in Google book, so each time of spider grab consistent basis, you must understand the complete con search technique, it cache you page. To, a spider.

Google's results are based on the four main criteria

1) keyword density
Keyword density can affect your web page ranking. Keyword density high higher is your ranking, and should always be including contains key word 30-40 words of the rich content, to increase keyword density.

2) highlight key words
Your choice of key words, should appear in the title, META tags and H, the body also has some. So you should not be not to the definition of the word Google Google body. This means that H and P labels should has gone hand in hand with each other, to flutter.

3) rankings and reverse links
More links to your website better for your website and your website is about web page ranking. Google also considering the word [or anchor texts appeared in your reverse links
Code:
< A > click here < / A > is about
< A > example Google < / >

4) content
Some say, your website content is king, but for me, it is actually adsense wear crowns, on his web site, if the right content. Construction contents and users will only interested in reading.

Once you successfully for Google optimization, will be the last frontier, you will have to make your web site for a conquest and success, is traffic. Once realize your website will start on the front page of the Google feature words, you have therefore start to get more traffic and visitors. Here are some simple steps, with them, just simply realize they when you for your website do SEO.

1) in the right place for your meta tags to insert the key word.
2) descriptive and Alt text name and your images.
3) your website use of related words.
4) use advertising consciousness, to assess the relevance of the whole text.
5) to optimize your title and Meta tags.
6) use the links in the anchor text key words.
7) you submit your site to the search engines and directories.
8) content update
9) internal links structure
10) link building one way, two-way and three road}
11) the first post
12) news bulletin
13) BBS information release
14) advertising
15) "Google web site map production and installation
16) blog creation
17) some films, and forwarded to the more video sharing sites such as YouTube.
18) in social bookmarks part of the site. These can get some good fast traffic (don't spam).
19) pay direct advertising web site, and you the same theme.
20) participate in PPC advertising, including Google's Adwords, yahoo search marketing and Microsoft adCenter, etc.
21) please for your website alliance plan
22) do virus marketing, production and your website link additional things.
23) included in your website link any E-mail, you send the signatures.
24) produce some business CARDS, and let them the distribution.
25) mentioned that your site to your friends and family, and required them to be passed on to others (word-of-mouth advertising).

So the future of the article, I summarized the I experience i. I make the game since last year, I think this is to better understand the game and not be taught about it. Try to Go ahead, I mentioned the step to end. I doubt anyone would be unsuccessful. I will say, I have already got the field SEO. But according to these steps and the last one important thing PATIENCE. Without it, you will fail, I have made it quite.

Thanks "bobo.cx" for your useful post.I think you are an expert in Website Optimization.Please clear my doubts on Backlink Analysis.I want to analyze competitors backlinks,Please suggest which type of technique we can use for good results?

Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
opukhandakar

yes, it is good for a new site.
opukhandakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #8
ivanc82

very good SEO guide.

ivanc82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #9
seowebtrick

Hi!!!
Your information is very important and very valuable for human beings. Thanks for the sharing nice info.

l
l
l
l
seowebtrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #10
Steven peter

Your post is definitely is going to help the seo spe******ts and experts , really effective tips and information for optimizing the site .

|
|
|
|
|
Steven peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #11
kwstas

thanks for posting this thread! really helpfull!

kwstas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:19 AM   #12
giffy

thank you guys !
giffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #13
minhtam

thanks for share!
and
minhtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #14
Bradshaw

Thanks for explaining this in English, as I can see your not lol! But understand what you mean Some good advice!

I would say 3 main keywords in Meta title, description and no more than 3 times in body to avoid stuffing!

Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:55 PM   #15
wesavehouses

Thanks for the tips. I am still learning SEO and backlinking. The issue I have had in ranking is posting too many long tail keywords in 1 article. I learned a stiff lesson by keyword stuffing from my other site i had. Lesson learned

wesavehouses is offline   Reply With Quote