Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-05-2019, 09:31 AM   #1
grunn

Cheap account for hosting a forum ...

I need a cheap account for hosting a forum and there are two hosts which are to my liking: kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net. So which account should I try?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2019, 12:59 AM   #2
clo@

My site has never been down. I have used Libertyvps.net technical support many times.
All I can say this offshore host offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:39 AM   #3
Celsius

Accounts from hostingsource.com and avansit.com are worth trying.
Shared hosting plans from them are perfectly met your demands. They are providing featured and stable hosting solutions for a competitive prices. Do not hesitate to contact their high available support to get more information.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 01:35 AM   #4
CPU

Excellent prices for kvchosting.net more-than-enough packages. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them. In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 02:16 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

As an alternative, try considering hostingsource.com web hosting deals. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:32 AM   #6
tommylii

These hosts: libertyvps.net and avansit.com are worthy.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:03 AM   #7
Michel001

If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend kvchosting.net to you. They gave me two public IP addresses! I had to pay my previous provider extra to get just one.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:58 AM   #8
afrodita

As fort me I'd advise you to try shared hosting with 60% off (BLACK5DAY) from rso.bg.
The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 02:42 AM   #9
How?

I like Hostforweb.com web hosting provider. The fact is that they provide one of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote