Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-17-2016, 09:01 PM   #1
karenfogel123

How to renting out your home

How to lease or rent your home, property or area with real estate agents. If you're pondering transforming your home into an investment property and becoming a landlord to ride things out, what must you do to make it happen?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

karenfogel123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2016, 09:31 PM   #2
quantumleap

If you want to rent a home , As i am a owner i take a Advance monkey like 4 months rent or 5 months rent including the present month rent. if you are taking 4 months advance means Advance+running month rent = 5 months . After that you should do a strong agreement on the Tenants name following all the rules and regulations and will give rent on time etc.
quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 07:09 AM   #3
ArmaanMalik

Nice to see the comments above

|
|
|
ArmaanMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:34 PM   #4
jacobngo

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumleap View Post
If you want to rent a home , As i am a owner i take a Advance monkey like 4 months rent or 5 months rent including the present month rent. if you are taking 4 months advance means Advance+running month rent = 5 months . After that you should do a strong agreement on the Tenants name following all the rules and regulations and will give rent on time etc.
Thanks for sharing. it's useful for me.

jacobngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:47 AM   #5
dakshaa

Better to take rent after the proper investigation it will be more better

|
|
|
|
dakshaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:26 AM   #6
ngocduy2921

On the off chance that you need to lease a home , As i am a proprietor i take an Advance monkey like 4 months rent or 5 months rent including the present month rent. in the event that you are taking 4 months advance means Advance+running month rent = 5 months . After that you ought to do a solid concession to the Tenants name tailing all the standards and regulations and will give rent on time and so forth.

ngocduy2921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:01 AM   #7
avni-me

Make sure the agreements are done properly to avoid future problems
avni-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:25 AM   #8
ravindrakaushik

Very interesting read.Thanks for sharing.
ravindrakaushik is offline   Reply With Quote