Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-21-2015, 11:22 PM   #16
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by How? View Post
I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering vps hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found a2hosting.com - what are your views on this host?
I need about 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth.

What host is better from your points? Why?
From my personal experience, I feel TuckTail.com as the best web host. I have hosted my website with this web host for the past 6 years. I haven't faced a single hard time from them till date. This web host provides me a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Their servers and services are highly stable and durable, which ensures hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:44 AM   #17
Infinite

I can say crookservers.com is best option for you to get stable vps solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:32 AM   #18
skjaat

i don't know about it. So sorry for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 02:53 AM   #19
DanielVettori

I don’t think it matters whether it’s for what but it has to be GoDaddy since this is a kind of registrar that we feel comfortable with and also their price are wonderful so in total they are just too good. I have just got my web site ready with their coupon codes which is “30Word” this allowed me 30% discount with all purchase so it was amazing.
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 10:52 AM   #20
mycall

I would suggest LEB (lowendbox.com)... I used cheapwindowsvps and winity a few months back... didn't like cheapwindowsvps but winity was good...

mycall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #21
DanielVettori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycall View Post
I would suggest LEB (lowendbox.com)... I used cheapwindowsvps and winity a few months back... didn't like cheapwindowsvps but winity was good...
Mate this is too raw and if you go with such a new company than you might face your site going down often and that’s dangerous for reputation of your site and if you want to survive in this industry then you must learn to win the trust of your clients and that won’t happen if your site go down even for a second that’s why I will again suggest GoDaddy, it’s reliable, cheap and never going down. Their coupon code “30word” will give you 30% discount so take this offer as it does not come often.
DanielVettori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 08:08 PM   #22
mycall

I am not batting for Winity... but it was really good ... never went down during my usage...

mycall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #23
ExpertWP

Why don't you take a look on http://cheapwindowsvps.com/. They are offering different packages for their customer. You have mentioned that you are looking for 30 gbs of space, 1 gb of ram and 450 gbs of bandwidth. They are offering a package with these facilities
1 GB RAM (VPS)
$10 / month
1 Intel CPU Cores @2.0 GHZ
1 GB Guaranteed Memory
40 GB Solid State Drive Space
1 TB Monthly Bandwidth
1 Gbps Network Port
Windows 7/2003/2008
Remote Desktop Access
ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:23 PM   #24
Lou Vincent

I am not just using chap VPS server, but it’s highest quality and this is provided by Serveria, it’s an well-established hosting company with incredible facilities. They have unmetered traffic, 99.99% Uptime, 24/7 Customer Support which is available at various platform including Phone, Skype, Ticket, Email and so much more to help us!
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:50 PM   #25
mollywilson866

I thing as per my a very good experience in VPS hosting provided by go4hosting , that offers both linux vps as well windows vps hosting solutions with good customer support, security, 99.95% uptime, reliability and not the least but in very low cost.

|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 08:48 PM   #26
RudyND

If you need VPS solution, I suggest 4goodhosting. Their plans are reasonable. I've used a lot of hosts and all of them are totally useless. This is the best solution for your requirements. I've had nothing but great experiences with them. Never had any problems and issues. Go ahead and visit them.

|
RudyND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 02:13 AM   #27
NitinShadilya

For cheap and reliable VPS web hosting services I prefer IT services in Raipur, it has pleased me a lot with its unique features and fast services.

NitinShadilya is offline   Reply With Quote