Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-13-2015, 03:06 AM   #1
Edmund

best dedicated host

I'd like to choose the best dedicated hosting provider
Host must provide me at least 500GBs - space with 7000GBs - bandwidth.
Where can I find any possible info on hosting022.com servers? Do you have any personal experience dealing with them?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2015, 12:58 AM   #2
SandraFFrank

The best dedicated hosting provider is that which fulfill all your needs. I will be best from its price to its service. Few of best dedicated hosting providers are inmotion hosting, hostgator, singlehop, liquidweb, lunarpages etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 04:37 AM   #3
Infinite

According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:02 AM   #4
mastersite

I think that depends on the region you are searching for the dedicated server for.
If you are looking for the best host in Latin America - digitalserver.com.mx - is your way to go.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:42 AM   #5
skjaat

many hosting site avialble now days so use search engine for it. Because i don't about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:10 AM   #6
Michel001

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I believe that it will be useful to share nice info on digitalserver.com.mx - their dedicated servers are ok for running any kind of web sites, VPN service (they offer real Mexican ips).

Hope it will help.
Old 01-27-2015, 11:26 AM   #7
shiraoshi

After trying around with 3-4 hosts, I must say, 4goodhosting is the best host so far.
They have fantastic customer support. Always willing to assist me anytime with even the smallest request. I love the reasonable pricing. The uptime has been 100% so far and never had any problems. I am so happy that I have used their service. Go ahead and try them too!
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:59 PM   #8
Rajesh S

many like dance and dance

Rajesh S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 04:39 AM   #9
Grignard

I see that hosting022.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:11 AM   #10
peterfreddy

I have never heard about the web host which you have specified. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway, if you are in seek of a trustworthy source to get Dedicated server, I would suggest you with XnYnZ.com This web host provides wide range of low cost dedicated server plans. You can choose an appropriate plan which suits your hosting needs. All their servers are highly stable and durable which ensure hassle free hosting experience with 99.9% uptime. All the dedicated server plans from this web host includes 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, 24/7 physical security, 24/7 customer support and many more. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 06:13 AM   #11
Gorrilas

I find Aspnix.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:57 AM   #12
CPU

Why not Crookservers.com?

It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting companies.
Awesome host and service.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:57 PM   #13
Lou Vincent

There are many which I could list it down but it’s not useful because not knowing one’s strength it’s not right to waste time with suggesting many while it might not even connect to the requirements so instead I will directly recommend lowhosting web site since that is very good in giving us good comparison so we can find the best.
Lou Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:58 PM   #14
allanjohn90

I am using Arvixe hosting. They provide unlimited storage space and unlimited bandwidth, and a lifetime domain for free.

allanjohn90 is offline   Reply With Quote