Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 2.55 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
evandawson56

Getting traffic through article marketing

To create more traffic in a simple manner, it is really important to use article marketing. To obtain a commission on each sale, it aids in getting potential customers to the backlinks in a resource box that is a means of advertising for affiliate programs. Do you think this is interesting? I was able to experience great traffic after using this service. I was also able to write articles of high quality content and submitted them to databases like article Ezines, Goarticles, city section, articlesnatch, amazing and several others too. Do you think that it can help me to generate quality backlinks?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
evandawson56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
nelson1

article marketing is usually used to getting massive traffic.
It is most effective way.

nelson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
bozzauto

article marketing really helps you to get good traffic .....

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:18 AM   #4
amitmax

Article marketing is one of the best technique to generate huge traffic.Only we need to post fresh,unique and quality articles.
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
alegrofoods

Article marketing is the best way to get the backlinks for the website and also it helps to improve ranking for website.

|
|
alegrofoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 04:15 AM   #6
virali87

Article submission is helpful. But make sure article is unique and not copied.

|

Last edited by virali87; 03-19-2012 at 04:20 AM..
virali87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
precision

I am on the way to do SEO. thanks for your idea ? It is new to me.

precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #8
richardtj

Article marketing used to work really well and I used it 4-5 years ago. However, article websites have really been devalued in the past year. Spinning articles is not a good tactic to employ.
richardtj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
jonemike

article submission provide best traffic to other because Search Engines are like this method.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
elenacriss884

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegrofoods View Post
Article marketing is the best way to get the backlinks for the website and also it helps to improve ranking for website.
Give Me Some examples of article Marketing I am Doing seo For My Website But I dont have experience About article marketing

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
brettlee585

I used article marketing four to five years ago and it seemed to work pretty well. In the past year however it is seen that the article websites are devalued. It is not a good tactic to spin articles.

|
|
brettlee585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #12
Gitsby

no i don't have any idea about article marketing now

Gitsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:46 PM   #13
Honey497

Yeah! It is a great method for generating website traffic but I use social media sites more for driving the traffic towards my website.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:18 PM   #14
firehawk1976

Article marketing become so important after google last updates.

firehawk1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #15
anuverma1

Article marketing is good for generate traffic but article should be unique and users eyes catchy.
Otherwise social media is good for generate traffic.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote