Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-10-2017, 02:49 AM   #1
Edmund

Brazil Servers

Good day! I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found Maxihost.com.br, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Brazil. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2017, 07:16 AM   #2
kronos77

I'd advise you to use servers from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:49 AM   #3
How?

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish. What are your planning to host in Brazil?

I can also draw your attention to superbithost.com bitcoin servers in Brazil - pricing is reasonable (you will get what you pay for).
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:25 AM   #4
tommylii

A2hosting.com servers are the most reliable and trustworthy in the whole IT world.
They are attractive and there are a lot of useful resources in their plans and having deal with any of the mentioned company brings you quality services with high uptime and quality support.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:46 AM   #5
farhandiesel

You must go through offer section of forum site there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote