Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 02-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
aopo.mark

Do you leave comments on your direct competitors' sites?

Have you ever tried to leave you direct competitors web site or blog comments, your link advertising and E-mail? I was embarrassed because I can't imagine what the reason is. Employers will delete if no comment, links and E-mail than. At least, I do this. I can not only help to understand why these PPL do this, you have an idea?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
aopo.mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
rongtao

No, I had never done that !!!

rongtao is offline   Reply With Quote