Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
noahwilson

Health and Business Related Forums List

Hello Everyone i am working http://healthydunia.com/ in this website can u suggest me best SEO activity for that which boost our traffic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2013, 05:45 AM   #2
spyindia2789

Hi.. I would like to suggest you do quality based work for your website. And in off page seo to boost your website traffic or ranking you need to do social bookmaking, forums, blog commenting, articles, pdf submission etc.

|
|
spyindia2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:36 PM   #3
terrijhon

Yes .Share your website on social media sites and start its SEO on High PR sites.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #4
Permingo

Search on Google like these-

"Add comment" Your Keywords
"Post comment" Your Keywords
“Write comment” Your Keywords
Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?"+"Submit the word you see below:"
Your Keywords “Remember my personal information" + "Notify me of follow-up comments?"
Your Keywords "Notify me of follow-up comments"
Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv"
Your Keywords "Enable CommentLuv"
Your Keywords "You can use these tags"
Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET"
Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:"
Your Keywords “top commenter"

you will get plenty of blogs to comment to get back links, search some forums..

|
|
|
|
Permingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #5
coshsudhan

Very Interesting and thanks for you sharing such a kind of information.

|
|
|
coshsudhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #6
geneliabravo

Put keywords which keywords you are working and add this forum site list you get this... list its very easy others techniques are long so you try this.

|
|
|
geneliabravo is offline   Reply With Quote