Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-18-2016, 08:49 PM   #1
rocka

Keyword Research; what do you do?

Keyword research. What do you do?

I'd be interested to know what you all do for your KW/KP research.
My previous method before Google placed everything as not provided was to look at phrases we were producing traffic for that sat lower down the serps then focused our efforts around those phrases knowing that an increase in serp would provide more traffic.
Obviously that isn't so relevant in 2016. If you understand your nichè or industry well you can make good assumptions and preform to a certain level.
I've never been a fan of googles ad word tool because of the false positive in the impression data.

What I currently do is use the GSC. Obviously we still have the not provide but I sort through using position,clicks, impressions and then focus on the phrases with lower position, high impressions and low click through. And then target efforts around that method. Very similar to before but with less data. I play with the filters a bit and see what needs to be done. It works for me.
I'm interested in what you all do? Is there something better I could be doing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
rocka is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2016, 04:25 AM   #2
Walteradams

Market and keyword research is one of the most important, valuable, and high return activities in the internet marketing field. Ranking for the best keywords can do or die your website.

Walteradams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 04:41 AM   #3
Pandith Raghave

I would like to suggest keywords planner tool is the best way for research the keywords.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Pandith Raghave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:05 AM   #4
alex.thomson

Google Keyword Planner is one of the best tool used for the keyword research

alex.thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:12 AM   #5
onlineuae

Market and watchword exploration is a standout amongst the most critical, profitable, and exceptional yield exercises in the web showcasing field. Positioning for the best watchwords can do or pass on your site.

onlineuae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:11 AM   #6
MarleeNieves

I usually make a note of all the important information about my business and then search keywords related to it.

MarleeNieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:21 AM   #7
HomeutilityEcom

Researching keyword is an art of being checked within the search engines for the competitors analyzing and also being checked within the tool called keyword planner within the web master.

|
|
HomeutilityEcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:31 AM   #8
SaraSanjay

keyword planner is best sites to search a keyword.

SaraSanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:57 AM   #9
SAP Online

Keywords Research is the basic step from where the SEO starts

|
|
|
SAP Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 01:53 AM   #10
king75

Google Keyword planner is one of the best tool for research of keywords

|
|
|
king75 is offline   Reply With Quote